Are you using your Bluetooth speaker or headphones and they’re connected, but no sound is coming out? Many times when people connect their Bluetooth speakers or headphones to their devices there is no sound coming out. How to Fix a Bluetooth Speaker or Headphones That Won’t Connect. If you’re having trouble connecting your Bluetooth speaker or headphones, there are a few things you can do to fix the issue.
There could be a few reasons for this, and below we’ll go over the most common ones.
1. You should Update the Devices
If you’re experiencing issues with your Bluetooth headphones or speaker, the first thing to do is check for a firmware update or your android update. Many times, there will be a patch for connectivity or sound quality issues. Sometimes your Android needs to update but you didn’t update and that’s why your Bluetooth Speaker or Headphones can’t connect with your android device. Sometimes the Bluetooth speaker or headphones need a firmware update.
Update the android for do to this follow the below steps:
- Before you start using your Android, connect it to a reliable network connection.
- Go to your Settings screen on your Android and tap the System Update option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the latest firmware.
- In the play store, try to find the music app that’s on your phone. Click the update button if it displays.
- After the app is updated, play the audio file from the headphones.
You can also upgrade the firmware of your speaker or headphones. Many of them are supported by a smartphone app.
- Choose the suitable app for your speaker or headphones.
- Set up and run the app, maintaining both devices connected.
- Log in to the app to view the latest and new version, and download it.
- Next, play the sound to ensure that it is coming through the speaker.
2. On Your Android device, look at the Settings
If you’re having issues with your Bluetooth speaker or headphones not producing sound, the first thing you should do is check the settings on your Android device. Make sure that Bluetooth is enabled and that the volume is turned up. If you’re using headphones, make sure that the audio output is set to “headphones.”
Other things you can do are open the Settings app and go to Sound & notification. Under ‘When connected to headphones’, make sure that ‘Always allow external sound’ is turned on. If you’re using a Bluetooth speaker, make sure that ‘Media audio’ is turned on under ‘Bluetooth audio’.
3. Ensure the Volume is checked
When you’re not getting the sound you expect from your Bluetooth speaker or headphones, the first thing to check is the volume. Make sure your device is turned up all the way and that your phone is not muted. Make sure your devices are properly connected. If you’re using Bluetooth, make sure both devices are within range of each other.
If the volume of the device turned up all the way and you still didn’t hear anything, there might be a problem with the device.
4. Reconnect the Bluetooth connection
One way to avoid a problem is to disconnect and reconnect devices. This way is the easiest way to solve the problem. You can do this by following steps below:
- Turn off the Bluetooth on your mobile device and turn off your speaker or headphone.
- Reboot your phone and activate Bluetooth.
- Now activate your Bluetooth device and reconnect it to your phone.
- Hopefully, repeating this trick 2 or 3 times will work. This enables you to fix the issue.
5. Other Bluetooth devices will be disabled
If you’re experiencing issues with your Bluetooth speaker or headphones not producing sound, the next thing you should do is disable any other Bluetooth devices that may be connected to your device. This includes Bluetooth headphones, speakers, or even other phones. To fix the issue, you can disable the other Bluetooth device.
To do this, go to your phone’s settings and select “Bluetooth.” Under “Available Devices,” tap disable on the connecting devices.
In conclusion, it would seem that either the Bluetooth speaker or headphones are not connected properly, or there is something wrong with the device itself. In this article we try our best to cover all the aspects of who creates the problem. We give you a solution to all these problems and hopefully these methods will solve your sound problem and you can enjoy your music without any disturbance. Bluetooth speakers or Headphones are the first priority by people who want to listen to music or watch movies. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How To Connect Headphones To The TV Without Headphone Jack
How To Mirror Android Phone To TV Without WiFi
IPX7 vs IP67