The JBL Flip 5 is an electronic device that many people use to listen to music. However, some people have been having problems with the Flip 5 turning off randomly. The JBL Flip 5 portable speaker won’t turn off no matter how many times you hit the power button. Whenever you try to turn it off, the red light just keeps on blinking. JBL Flip 5 headphones are designed to last upto 12 hours, but some users are reporting that the headphones won’t turn off even when they’re not playing music. You tried holding down the power button and the volume down button at the same time, but nothing works. In this article we try our best to give you solutions to this problem and teach you in the easiest way. Hopefully you will resolve your issue by following our methods below.
1. Hold The Power Button
If your JBL Flip 5 won’t turn off, don’t panic! There are a few things you can try before taking it in for repairs. These things will help you resolve your issue.
- Hold the power button for 15 seconds.
- When the speaker powers off, release the button.
- Turn it again after waiting a few minutes.
- Hopefully, the JBL Flip 5 will operate as expected once completing this job.
2. Press both power and play buttons
When you press the power button on your JBL Flip 5, it doesn’t turn off. For solving this problem we have discussed some simple steps below. Hopefully these steps help you a lot in solving your issue. You just need to follow simple steps below:
- Press and Hold the both power and play button for 15 seconds.
- The JBL speaker should be powered OFF.
- Now, activate the JBL speaker, and test whether it works normally.
This method will reboot your JBL flip 5 speaker and improve its functioning. This resetting removes all bugs and deletes all the settings. Hopefully this method resolves your issue.
3. Press The Power Button 5 Times
If you have a JBL Flip 5 and it won’t turn off, don’t worry. This method will reset the speaker and hopefully fix the issue. Follow the simple steps below.
- Press the power button four times in a row and then hold it on the 5th press.
- Hold down the button on your JBL Flip 5 until it automatically turns off the device.
- The blue light of the power button shuts off when the speaker is turned off.
4. Reset The Settings
The JBL Flip 5 has been a great portable Bluetooth speaker but there may be times when you want to turn it off. If the speaker seems to be not responding and the buttons don’t work, or if you just want to power it down for a while, there is a way to reset the settings and turn it off. When you press the power button to turn your JBL Flip 5 off, it doesn’t turn off. You have tried holding down the power button, but that doesn’t work either. You just need to reset your JBL flip 5. How to do it?. You just need to follow simple steps below and you will resolve your issue.
- Hold both the Volume Down and Play Pause buttons for 15 seconds.
- When the speaker gives a beep sound, release both buttons.
- Turn on your JBL Flip 5 by pressing the power button after a few moments.
- Now, It will work just fine.
In conclusion, the JBL Flip 5 is a great speaker but sometimes it causes a problem of not getting turned off. In this article we tried our best to give you a solution to this problem and hopefully after applying our methods you will never face this problem again. In case, if you face this problem again you can resolve your issue by yourself. You don’t need any consultant to resolve this issue. This guide will help you a lot and resolve your issue. If after following our methods still your issue is not resolved then this could be an issue with the power button or may be some other internal circuit problem. For this you should go to the professional consultant who can resolve your issue. Hopefully this article will help you a lot. Thanks for reading!
How To Connect JBL Speakers Together
How To Connect JBL Speakers To iPhone
How To Pair JBL Flip 4